Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Joy of Living....

Yes.. Thats what I plan to pen down over here... Joy of Living ! ~ My travels... be it local, within my state, cross country or around the Globe... Well yess..I aint yet got a chance to go outside of India but cant complain..I have hardly seen India still ...

Have some trips from the past that I should share... But we are planning a trip tomorrow Vijayadashami day, the twelveth day of the month of October in the fifth year of the twenty first century .... which is considered auspicious by most Indians ....

Cant wait to blog here ... hope we all njoi it.. :)

Cheers..
~KK

2 comments:

Enigma said...

ok where are the posts?

Kasia FioĊ‚ek said...

Hey, it's like three years now. Where are the posts? :) If youi still like travelling welcome to my world too: http://www.odyssei.com/en/